If you are trying to print Dynamically with an OpenColor profile and the above error appears in the job, it means that the profile inside the OpenColor Project is corrupt. Please follow the instructions below to clear the error.
- In OpenColor, open the Project that the ColorProof Job is using.
- In the Project, navigate to the Finalize section.
- Look at the list of dynamically calculated profiles. Search for the profile that contains the mix of colours included in the Job that has the error. It is most likely near the bottom of the list.
- Notice that the profile has not fully calculated and is corrupt, because the size is very small (a few kb instead of mb).
- Delete the profile using the X.
- Save and Close the Project in OpenColor.
Once the above is done, you can re-print your Job in ColorProof by opening it and choosing Print. You may need to do this twice.
If you need any assistance please feel free to contact us.