To ensure that your printer service requests are booked in as soon as possible please have the following information available before contacting our support team.
- Any error codes displayed on the printer (this will help us accurately and quickly diagnose the problem with the printer).
- Any symptoms the device is showing (for example, persistent blocked nozzles or banding on proofs).
- Steps you have already taken to resolve the issue (such as power cycling the printer, normal or power cleans and any other troubleshooting steps taken).
- Printers serial number (which can be found on the back of the printer or via the Output tab in ColorProof).
- Contact on site (name and telephone number. The engineer will call before the visit with an estimated time of arrival).
- Address the printer is located.
- Opening hours
This information is required for both in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs.