Note: this applies to ColorServer version 4 only.
ColorServer processing stores lots of temporary files. These can be manually cleared to increase your disk space.
Please note that disk sizes below the minimum recommendation (250GB) are not supported.
- Run the Disk Cleanup application that comes with Windows.
- If ColorServer is fully shut down, clear the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\GMG\ConnectServer\Data\Binary. This can grow very large.
- Ensure your hotfolders are configured to clean up input files.
- Check your PC for any files that can be deleted - including your hot folders, your desktop and your downloads/documents folders.
- Try a third party application like CCleaner to free up more disk space.
- Clear out temporary files by searching for %temp% in Windows Explorer and deleting everything in this folder.
- You can also clear the temporary folder at C:\Windows\Temp.