How to reset your ColorProof database
- Create an environment backup via System > Environment Backup > Create. Keep it safe.
- Shut down ColorProof, including the services by right-clicking on the ColorProof icon in the notification area/task bar, and choose Shutdown.
- Open DbSetup.exe under C:\Program Files\GMG\ColorProof\DbSetup.exe.
- Go to Service Tools (top left) then Reset Database. Warning: ColorProof will revert to clean installation!
- Launch ColorProof.
- Restore the backup under System > Environment Backup > Restore.