Are you having any of the following symptoms with your Epson SureColor printer?
- Fatal or Unknown Errors during measurements
- Ping delays or ping timeouts
- Jobs not processing or the printer stuck in 'printing' status
The most likely cause for this is your network configuration. Please check with your IT department to ensure the following:
- The printers are on the same router and IP range as your PC
- The DNS settings are valid for both the printers and PC
- All other TCP/IP settings are configured correctly
- Check you are using the correct speed/duplex setting
You should also check that your printer firmware is up to date.
The network can be completely ruled out by connecting the printer directly to the PC. If the problem no longer persists, something in the network setup is configured incorrectly or faulty.